This year we’re on a mission to inspire kids to be more active and get to know as many sports as possible – and we’re looking to partner with local communities and schools to help make that happen.
We believe in making sport accessible to every child and that means working with schools like yours to help make your budget go further, advise on the best and latest sports equipment, and support P.E. teachers with ideas for fun, engaging lessons. We cater to over 70 sports at Decathlon and in the 41 years we’ve been in business we’ve become known as Europe’s number one sports retailer, so rest assured, we know our stuff.
Why choose Decathlon for your school?
- Pick us to kit out your school hall, gym or games field with everything your kids need to stay fit and have fun, and all the hard work is done for you
- You can set up an account with us whether you’re looking to purchase new equipment or are ready to upgrade some older styles
- We cater to all the classics – think football, tennis, rounders, netball, hockey, rugby, athletics and cricket…
- …and we can introduce new sports into your school’s calendar! Working with us is a great way to ensure your children get the opportunity to discover the less-explored activities too, be it baseball, volleyball, table tennis, kayaking, horse riding, dance, climbing, archery, or volleyball
- Our friendly specialist team are on hand to help you make the most of your P.E.budget no matter your class size, age, or range of ability
- We can support teachers too. Give us a call and we’ll chat to you about lesson plans, the latest sports crazes in schools near you, or just give you a bit of guidance when it comes to how many footballs to order or the most durable kit to buy during muddier seasons
- Big brands at better prices – from Adidas to Wilson to Head and Garmin, we’ve got all the names kids already know and love and they won’t cost you as much as they will from our competitors
- And we have a great range of our own brands too! We’re an innovative bunch so you can expect the very best from the sports equipment we make in-house, as well as regular updates because that’s just what innovative people do
- Plus, delivery is free for all orders over £50
Tell us what you want and your personal account manager will talk it through with you and provide a prompt quote if you’re happy to go ahead. We’ll deliver straight to your school and help you get set up, and then send you an invoice when it’s time to pay. It’s that simple!
Interested? Call us now for advice about how we can support you in purchasing or renewing your schools’ sports equipment and enable you to make huge savings without comprising on quality – all with the service you would expect from Europe’s number one sports retailer. For further information, please visit Decathlon for Schools’ page here.