To celebrate our autumn Price Drop we are offering Decathlon followers the chance to win big in our ‘Price Drop’ Facebook game.
Test your reactions in the Price Drop game and see if you can make it on to the leader board. First place will receive a £500 voucher, while second and third will receive £300 and £200 respectively.
To see if you’ve got what it takes to score high on the leader board, head to: https://apps.facebook.com/decathlonpricedrop/
Read on to learn how the game works and see the full Terms and Conditions of our competition.
How the game works:
Use the mouse to move the shopping basket around the screen. Catch the DECATHLON products in the shopping basket as they drop down the screen. The aim is to score as many points as possible.
– Each product caught in the shopping basket earns you a point.
– You have ten lives.
– Each time a product reaches the bottom of the screen without being caught in the shopping basket you lose a life.
– Each star that is caught in the shopping basket will earn you an extra life.
The Top 3 highest scorers on our leader board will receive DECATHLON vouchers to the following amount; 1st – £500, 2nd – £300, 3rd – £200.
Terms and conditions:
- The Facebook Game can not be use on mobile phones and tablets, therefore it will only be accessible on computer devices. If any problems occur with computer devices, please upgrade flash player.
- The Facebook Game is only accessible in the UK, due to Facebook restrictions.
- The closing date is 31st October 14, unless stated otherwise on the DECATHLON UK Facebook page or website.
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 16 years or over.
- All employees of DECATHLON and Oxylane are ineligible to redeem prizes.
- In the event of a tie for 1st, 2nd or 3rd DECATHLON reserves the right to use discretion when distributing prizes.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email (using details provided to DECATHLON) within 1 week of the closing date.
- If DECATHLON cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at DECATHLON’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to DECATHLON within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, DECATHLON reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.