Do you have that amazing Family photo from your last camping trip you want to share with the whole world? Or you are just about to take one on your upcoming holiday? With Decathlon that is possible, and that’s not all. We will also give you the opportunity to win a 250£ voucher to spend at any Decathlon UK store and upgrade your camping equipment in preparation for your next adventure.
The requirements for entering are really simple. You just need to upload your photo on instagram with hashtag #DecathlonFamilyCamping. If the whole family looks happy and smiling – even better. It is easy, isn’t it?
The voting system is easy and simple. The photo that receives the most likes will be the winning one. Come back and read a follow-up blog post about the lucky entrant and also check out our camping equipment range here.
• Only one image per entry
• Images are accepted until midnight (GMT) on Friday 26th August 2016
• The winning photo will be chosen based on the likes received on Instagram
• The winner will receive £250 voucher to spend at Decathlon UK
• No alternative prize, cash or otherwise, will be offered in exchange for the vouchers. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Decathlon UK reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher value. Decathlon UK will not enter into any correspondence
• In the event of a tie for 1st place Decathlon reserves the right to use discretion when distributing the prize
• If Decathlon cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at Decathlon’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to Decathlon within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, Decathlon reserves the right to award the prize to the club with the next highest amount of votes and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found
• The Images may be used in other commercial content campaigns
• Entrants may be contacted by our marketing agency to inform them their nomination has been received and will provide advice on how they can progress to the next stage of the competition
• Decathlon reserves the right to withdraw from the competition in the case of an insufficient amount of participants.
If you need help or have any questions, please email email@example.com